Please join educational, business, government, and community leaders for the 14th Annual Sustainable Enterprise Conference on April 5, 2019 at Sonoma State University. This year we will gather transformational and engaged leaders from the North Bay counties to discuss pathways to Economic, Social, and Environmental Resilience. At the beginning of the conference, Sonoma State President Judy K. Sakaki will sign the President’s Climate Leadership Commitment (read more about it here: http://news.sonoma.edu/article/sonoma-state-university-sign-landmark-commitment-sustainability).
Join us to learn about:
- The Sustainability Assessment and Outlook for the North Bay region
- How we can build an inclusive, equitable economy that meets our community’s economic, social, and housing needs
- How we can build environmental resilience to protect our natural ecosystems
- What some leading North Bay companies are doing to build our economy while preserving and protecting the environment
- What Sonoma State University is doing to become a leader in resilience and climate education
- What progress has been made on rebuilding after the fires, and what we can do to prevent future calamities
- How Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake, and Mendocino Counties are building resilient communities
Launched in 2006, the Sustainable Enterprise Conference works to build collaboration between our business, education, and political communities in order to nurture a sustainable and resilient North Bay.